Re: Regarding development of an application for Gnome

On Wed, 2012-02-29 at 18:31 +0530, Atri Sharma wrote:

> Actually,what I have in my mind is integration.I'll be using existing
> components and integrating them seamlessly into a smooth,convenient
> environment.
> The TODO tasks point you made is very interesting.I'll definitely keep
> it in mind.
> I shall set up a sync system between IDE and TODO,evolution.
> Please let me know if I should proceed further.

Of course, that would be useful.  The code would also be useful as a
template for other forms of integration.

You can talk to the Evolution developers on
<http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/evolution-hackers>

Information of d-bus is at
<http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/dbus>
and the d-feet application <http://live.gnome.org/DFeet> lets you
explore the services available via D-Bus.

--
System & Network Administrator [ LPI & NCLA ]
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>