Moving 'some' configuration [GNOME Terminal Profiles]

On my laptop I have defined a set of profiles in GNOME terminal that I
find useful and am used to [I use my laptop at-the-office all day].

Is there a convenient method for migrating these settings to my
desktop/workstation at my home office [I'm fine with over-writing the
configuration there].

I'd assume this would be some kind of dconf export/import?
--
Adam Tauno Williams <http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>
System Administrator, OpenGroupware Developer, LPI / CNA