Re: Bug with adding network printer (IPP) in Gnome 3?

Hi!

Have you tried filling a bug against F15 or F16? I use a CUPS server and adding the IP address correctly finds the printer and adds it in F16 (I can even print ;-) ). I did have some issues in the past though (just forgot which one and I don't print much).

Hope that helps.

Fred