Can't find Evolution e-mail program

Greetings all readers:

I am using a version of Fedora 15. I've forgotten the name of the gentleman who "tweaked up" Gnome 3 so that users accustomed to Gnome 2 features could possibly be able to use Gnome 3 in Fedora 15.

In this version of Fedora 15 I accidentally stumbled on the configuration wizard for "Evolution" email.

But once I completed the configuration and the screen said "Congratulations, you have successfully configured Evolution. Now you may send and receive e-mail" --- or words to that effect---the configuration wizard disappeared and I am at a loss re how to bring Evolution to my Desktop so that I could send an e-mail.

Is there some way to put an icon representing Evolution email on the Desktop so that I could click on it and then see the Evolution program
open on my Desktop screen?

Is there any way to get a "Panel" on the Desktop?

With many thanks,

William Ferguson
williamhf cfl rr com