FW: GObject

From: bartolome_34_680 hotmail com
To: gnome-list gnome org
Subject: GObject
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 06:00:58 +0000

Hello,

1- I'm new in using (and trying to understand) the GObject.

2- I've basic questions:
According to
http://developer.gnome.org/gobject/stable/ch01s02.html

Currently, there exist at least Python and Perl generic glue code which makes it possible to use C objects written with GType directly in Python or Perl, with a minimum amount of work: there is no need to generate huge amounts of glue code either automatically or by hand.

- Can anybody please reference me to the documentation/samples, where I could see how it is possible to use a C object from Perl context?

- I think if I define my own object, derived from GObject, it is possible to use it from a Perl, right/not right?. If right, sample?

3- If this is not the right list for this kind of support ... sorry. And can someone tell me whom should I send this kind of request?

Thanks a lot in advance
Bartolomé