Re: One very unhappy Linux user

The hot corner is your friend:
"The hot corner is the corner at the top left of the screen. When you
move the pointer to this corner, the activities overview opens."

I do not know whether the problem is in Fedora 15 or in Gnome 3 -- but for me the activities overview opens unexpectedly (several times a day) when the cursor is NOWHERE NEAR the hot corner. (I wonder whether a "cursor acceleration gesture" is enough to trigger that hot spot ?)

Is there a Gnome 3 extension that will turn off the hot corner, so that I am not interrupted by the activities overview while moving the cursor between windows (within the screen - not anywhere near hot corner) ?

Thanks,  mikus