From: gnome-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:gnome-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Calum Benson
Sent: 19 June 2011 12:31
To: gnome-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Gnome 3 and computer shut down

On 18 Jun 2011, at 15:34, enaut wrote:

>> google knows everything ;) just press [alt] in the "user-menu" or
> install the gnome-shell-extensions-alternative-status-menu .

Or, as with most other other electrical appliances, press your computer's power button.

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland Ltd.
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.