Re: Problem with window management and quodlibet (GNOME3 on Debian)

On 2011-06-15 09:14, Frederic Muller wrote:
> It doesn't behave that way on my system (3.1) and I remember that
> this behavior has evolved toward the release date (before or after).
> It could be that the package you're using is not on par with the
> latest behaviors.

Yes, Debian experimental has gnome-shell 3.0.2-1. I will test a
newer version ASAP. However, the last release announcement for
the GNOME Shell on the gnome-shell mailing list was about 3.0.2,
so I did not think my version was too outdated.

On a side note: Is it better to ask about GNOME3 on the
gnome-shell mailing list?