Problem with window management and quodlibet (GNOME3 on Debian)

Hi,

I have a major problem with using my favourite music player,
quodlibet, under the GNOME3 window manager. When I open the
properties of an audio file (Edit Tags = Alt+Return), and than
"Add" a tag, the dialogue(?) to enter e.g. "composer" and
"J. S. Bach" hides the underlying tags window. When I try to
move the dialogue out of the way, the underlying window moves
with the dialogue! This makes the tag editing more or less
unusable, because I have to see the current tags, when adding a
new one. Note, that this "add" thingy does not have a title bar.

Any ideas what's going on here and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance!

Btw: Furthermore, the properties window doesn't have a close
button in it's title bar. Alt+F4 closes the window, however.