RE: Cursor's resize indication icon: GNOME F14 vs CentOS-5.5

Hello,

  I tried Fedore-14-x86_64-Live-Desktop.iso and
  CentOS-5.5-i386-LiveCD-Release2.iso, both of which, I believe,
  have GNOME.  When I went to a corner of a window to resize it,
  the cursor changed in F14 to a squarish icon but in
  CentOS-5.5 it changed to a diagonal with arrows at either end.

  Question: How can the resize-indicator icon in F14 be made
            to look like the diagonal, double-headed arrow
            in CentOS-5.5?

  Thanks,

  --Suresh