Re: GSoC

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:23:16 -0800
Patrick Noble <pnob32 gmail com> dijo:

>Even if Gnome is not participating in GSoC, I would still love to
>contribute in any way I can to development projects, or wherever else
>help could be needed.

I can't say anything about Gnome's participation in GSoC, but for sure
the Scribus group is actively participating. Last summer the Scribus
team had three students in GSoC. Scribus can be found here:

http://www.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus

My suggestion of Scribus is off-topic here, so if you're not
interested, pretend I didn't say anything.