Re: Alt-tab and workspaces

On 12/11/2011 02:34 PM, Olav Vitters wrote:
On Sun, Dec 11, 2011 at 11:33:05AM -0500, Robert Moskowitz wrote:
Again, this is on f16 with whatever ver of gnome 3 (I don't see an
about for gnome to get the ver).
System settings, system info. But it is GNOME 3.2.

customization.  I REALLY like the top panel for things like weather.
I think/hope that weather will come back in the date/time bit. Thought
it was planned for GNOME 3.2. Not sure why it isn't there (lack of time/
not finished/concious decision/something else).

There are two weather apps I use on the panel in f14.

One is the 'main'? one part of the date/time with location. Now I REALLY like that location, as I can have a dozen cities registered and see the clock for each of them when I click on the date/time. This is important to me to help me communicate with my colleagues in Helsinki, Stockholm, Achen, Sydney, and San Francisco!

I also like the world view so I can see where it is night.

But this only gives the basic weather. The GoodWeather applet lets me select a location and then get detailed weather and forcasts for that location at a click (but only one location at a time).

Hopefully this will improve without me needing to wait for f17!