Re: About gnome shell and gnome 3

On 21/08/11 06:12, Olav Vitters wrote:
On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 06:47:55PM -0700, Ian MacGregor wrote:
On the positive side, there are other window managers and desktop
environments that are coded by people who don't make stupid decisions.

The tone of your message is not what I'd consider constructive.

I'm assuming this email will be met with hostility because nobody wants to
"go back" to the way things were and do the right thing by spreading these
drastic changes over several releases. Who's going to be the first to prove
me right?

GNOME 3.0 was already released, so your suggestion doesn't make sense.

To me it seems you're trying to get a negative reaction by the tone
you're using. Still, this doesn't change the fact that tone of your
message is just not acceptable. I'm closing this thread.

I don't like censorship, so for me gnome is out.

--
Erik