Re: About gnome shell and gnome 3

On Sat, Aug 20, 2011 at 06:47:55PM -0700, Ian MacGregor wrote:
> On the positive side, there are other window managers and desktop
> environments that are coded by people who don't make stupid decisions.

The tone of your message is not what I'd consider constructive.

> I'm assuming this email will be met with hostility because nobody wants to
> "go back" to the way things were and do the right thing by spreading these
> drastic changes over several releases. Who's going to be the first to prove
> me right?

GNOME 3.0 was already released, so your suggestion doesn't make sense.

To me it seems you're trying to get a negative reaction by the tone
you're using. Still, this doesn't change the fact that tone of your
message is just not acceptable. I'm closing this thread.
--
Regards,
Olav (moderator)