[Support request] Evolution complains about authentication type: code 0xffffffff

Hi,

I'm not sure this list is the right one for posting support request,
but I don't know how to submit this request.

I'm running Debian testing, with Gnome. Since a recent update (2.32.2)
evolution is no more able to contact my corporate IMAP server. It
reports:
Could not connect to my.corporate.imap.server: Could not find a
suitable authentication type: code 0xffffffff

I tried to add debug info (CAMEL_DEBUG=all), but this message does not
appears in the output.
I also tried to delete and rebuild the account. But nothing better.

Did I missed something?
How to investigate and solve this problem?

Thanks in advance for any help.
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou im apinc org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille hotmail com