Re: Two question about menu bar

On 11 Sep 2010, at 16:07, Mahmood Naderan wrote:

> Hi,
> 1- How can I change menu bar size (the bar at the top of the screen where
> "system" and others are there)?

(I see someone else answered this one.)

> 2- Is it possible to place some gnome applets in the desktop rather than menu
> bar?

Not the same applets that you can place on the menu bar, unfortunately.  However, you can install something like gDesklets, which gives you a range of similar applets that you can place on your desktop.

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, Interaction Designer     Oracle Corporation Ireland Ltd.
mailto:calum benson oracle com         Solaris Desktop Team

Any opinions are personal and not necessarily those of Oracle Corp.