Re: gconf can not remove directory

Two utilities that help you find things are locate and find
Read about them by doing "man find" or "man locate"

Cheers

Auguste Pop offered the following remark on 10/30/10 01:06...
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I guess deleting the directory would be OK
as long as I know where the directory is. I mistyped /schemas/... into
/schema/.... And I can not find it in my ~/.gconf directory, and
neither in /root/.gconf. Where should I look now?

Thank you for your kind attention.

Best Regards,