Re: gconf can not remove directory

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I guess deleting the directory would be OK
as long as I know where the directory is. I mistyped /schemas/... into
/schema/.... And I can not find it in my ~/.gconf directory, and
neither in /root/.gconf. Where should I look now?

Thank you for your kind attention.

Best Regards,