Re: switch keyboard layout

Dear George,

Which languages are you switching from and which Input Method Editor are you using?

I use iBus and switch (by default) using CTRL+SPACE and the properties allow to modify that combination. However I am realizing that my keyboard layout doesn't change, even though I can type 3 languages with it (probably more in fact...).

Another way would be to modify your window switching combination and you would still have a consistent experience over your computing needs.

Maybe someone will have a better answer though.

Fred