default volume for totem

Hi There,

i'm not quite sure if this is the right place to ask, but after looking
over all gnome-related mailinglists i decided to try it here. :)

I'm wondering if there's a way to set a default volume for totem, which
is set after starting? It always goes straight to 100% which isn't what
i want it to do. I'd like to set the default start-volume somewhere. But
in all settings dialoges i can't find anything related to this. It also
isn't remembering the last set volume, which also would be a cool
feature.

So is there any way to get this behavior beside "hack the code, compile
yourself?" ;)

Thanks,
--
Sven Eppler <sven sveneppler de>