Can not create tar.7z archives.

Hi,

I am not sure this is a Gnome problem, but anyway: When I right click on a file in Nautilus (v 2.30.1) and select "Compress" and tar.7z as format nothing happens. No archive is created. I have 7zip full installed on my system so that's not the problem. I can create all the other archive formats from the context menu without problem. I can also create both tar and 7z archives separately. I am currently running Linux Mint 9 x64, but had the same problem on Mint 8 x64. Any idea what may be wrong?

--
//ceed