Turning Epiphany recovery off

Hi;

This is a repeat request for help from five days ago.

I keep Epiphany's book mark window loaded but as a panel icon. Whenever
I logout with the icon still viable (which is often, I forget about it)
I get an unnecessary recovery dialogue on logging back in. How can I
turn this warning off?

The only suggestion I have had so far is to turn off Firefox recovery in
about:configuration.  I want to keep Firefox's recovery facility. It is
only in Epiphany's recovery that I want to stop.

It seems like I want a special script in init.d or rc.local linked to
rc6.d that includes killall epiphany, or kill pidof epiphany.  But, I
wouldn't want to write such a script if there is a better option.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 13, Gnome 2.30.2