Re: Where to send a Request for Enhancemnet ?

On Wed, 2010-07-07 at 15:38 -0500, Adam Rigg wrote:
> On 07/07/2010 01:56 PM, William Case wrote:
> > Checked the Gnome Bugzilla site. Read the reference page. Seemed like
> > Gnome Bugzilla was for Bugs only.  I wat to file a request for
> > enhancement of screenruler.
> >
> http://live.gnome.org/IanMcIntosh
> http://gnomecoder.wordpress.com/screenruler/
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/screenruler
>
> The project maintainer is listed on gnome.org (1st link above), where a
> link to the ScreenRuler project hosted on Wordpress is given (2nd link).
> At the bottom of the Wordpress hosted page, a link to the launchpad
> developers' site is given with the heading of "bugs, ideas, requests"
> appearing above the link. In addition to bugs, questions can also be
> posted on launchpad.net.
>
> Depending on the request and your experience, you might spark more
> interest with developers if you are willing to collaborate on the work
> that it takes to produce any desired changes. Either way, I suppose it
> doesn't hurt to ask.

Will look into all three.  My problem is a simple one.  The measurements
on my screen with screenruler are accurate for pixels.  The measurements
in inches and centimetres are off by 125%.  There must be a simple way
to set up something in preferences or gconf-editor to make the
adjustment.  I am not a programmer.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 13, Gnome 2.30.2