Display korean character

Hi,

Currently I'm trying to find a way to display korean character in gnome application such as gedit and others. So far I have done this steps : install fonts-korean, install korean language support. I have tried login with korean language and the fonts came out but whole menu is also in korean language. This is not what I want. I want to login in english but also able to display korean character.
I have seen that there's no korean language in gedit.
By the way, if I open the file in OpenOffice the korean character was appeared, the problem is this is java source code files and I only want to open it in standard text-editor like gedit. I've also tried in eclipse and netbeans to show this character (euc-kr) to no avail.

With Best Regards,

Ari