panel shutdown dialog

Hello,

I am looking for some shutdown dialog just like the one from gnome-panel: does not appear in "Alt+Tab list" neither get minimized and its always shown on the screen, even out of focus.

I have already look for it in gnome-panel-2.28.0 sources, but I cant find it. Do I have to use directly X functions to make a dialog like that?

Thanks for your attention,

Eduardo Fiss Beloni

"A machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.", Shahriar Manzoor

"Being sorry is far a worse punishment than being dead. Everybody dies. Very few people feel truly sorry for the bad things they've done.", Patrick Jane - The Mentalist