network manager and openvpn client

Manao ahoana, Hello, Bonjour,

My wife's netbook is using Network Manager to connect to our Home WiFi.
I now want her to also use an openVPN server I setup (Home WiFi +
openVPN, then). I want her to use the Network Manager (though I dont
use it for my personnal laptop).

Being connected to the WiFi, when accessing the VPN wizard, she may not
clic the "+ add" button. She's an admin of the system.

She has the certificates files needed to connect the openVPN server:
- How to add a VPN connection (Access the VPN wizard)?
- Must she put the certificates files somewhere before?

By "certificate files" I mean:
- ca.crt
- client.crt
- client.key