Re: Where are gnome menu configuration files ??

Thanks Calum;

On Mon, 2009-11-30 at 18:16 +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> On 24 Nov 2009, at 20:05, William Case wrote:
>
> > What files should I be sure to backup and/or what files do I have to
> > restore to get MY menu configuration back?
>
> ~/.local/share/applications
> ~/.local/share/desktop-directories

Your suggestion made me realize that when I have installed a new Fedora
version in the past I have (almost always) kept my /home directory
intact.

> should be a good start.  I forget off-hand if you'll also need to copy anything over from /etc/xdg/menus.

So my problem must be somewhere else e.g. /etc/xdg or someplace else
that belongs to root.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3