Where are gnome menu configuration files ??

Hi;

I am about to replace Fedora 11 with Fedora 12.

I have re-configured my gnome panel menu (Applications Places System) so
that various applications' launchers appear under sub-menus different
from the default.  The last couple of times that I have done a Fedora
new version install I have lost my menu reconfiguration.  And yes,  I am
fully backed up. But I can never seem to find all of the files necessary
to show my own menu re-configuration.  Instead I always get the new
default menu installed and have to once again manually reconfigure.

What files should I be sure to backup and/or what files do I have to
restore to get MY menu configuration back?

Just a URL for a site/page that explains would be helpful.

--
Regards Bill
Fedora 11, Gnome 2.26.3