Fw: problems with ubuntu 9,04

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 10:38 PM
Subject: problems with ubuntu 9,04

good evening mailinglist, I'm Giulio Berretta, a new subscribed, iI don't see very well. When i've updated the kernel from ubuntu 8.10 to ubuntu 9.04, iI've had this problem: after the system restart, I've runned orca screenreader, but it doesn't work correctly, i don't understand its voice, it speack too fastly and cuts sentences. I also tryed to change some settings but I don't see any effects. Do you know somethings about? thank's for your answers.
Giulio