How to disable display of user accounts at login prompt

Hello, I just joined this list so I hope I am posting my question in the right place.

I have Fedora 10 system running gnome. When the computer is booted the user is presented the option to login with a list of accounts or select "other". Instead I would like the user to have to type the username and not be given an indication of what user accounts exist on the system. This is a security requirement that may seem a bit silly... nevertheless I have to comply. I assume the behaviour of this login prompt is controlled by gnome and hopefully can be modified to meet my requirement. If anyone knows what the specific setting is to modify this bahaviour, I would greatly appreciate if you would let me know. Additionally, I would like to know how to configure this option from the command line or in a kickstart script.

I googled around a little bit, but I'm either not hitting the right keywords or this isn't a popular thing to do. In any case, if there is documentation on this particular feature I would greatly appreciate somebody pointing me in the right direction.

Thank You,