GSoC 2009 - Mind Mapping Tool

Hi everybody,

My name is Eddy Zavaleta, an student from ESCOM/IPN (National
Polytechnic Institute), which is in Mexico City, Mexico.

I want to participate in GSoC 2009, I would like to get involved with
the gnome project, I want to make a proposal about developing a Mind
Mapping application for the GNOME Desktop.

I would like to know the opinion of the community and maybe someone
can give me some advice for addressing this proposal.

Thanks!

Regards,
Eddy Zavaleta