What is the procedure for reporting bugs against 'broken' git commits?

Hi,

I have not been able to find the procedure for reporting bugs against 'broken' git commits.  I was told that 'bugzilla' is not to be used for this purpose.

The following glib commit breaks native building on windows/mingw:

http://git.gnome.org/cgit/glib/commit/?id=7662c86611bf44175f18ec6eb66f159040ac73c5

The change to gio/glocalfileinfo.c removed an #ifdef S_ISLNK which breaks windows (symbolic links not supported)

I would like to prevent this from making it into an official glib release but I have not found the appropriate way to report bugs on pre-release code.

Thanks,
BugByteMan