Re: Restrict Edit Gnome Menu

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 18:20, Jose Maria Schenone <jomax dotlinux com ar> wrote:
> Hello, I am writing this mail because I need to restrict the "Edit
> Menu" menu applications for certain users on my system.
> I was looking for information about it but all I found was that
> blocking the panel can not be moved.
> I would appreciate any information you provide me to solve it.
>
> Sorry for my terrible english.
> Thank you very much

Hi Jose Maria,

You can use both Sabayon[1] to create desktop profiles, and
Pesselus[2] to restrict certain operations.

[1] http://projects.gnome.org/sabayon/
[2] http://live.gnome.org/Pessulus

--
Xoan Sampaiño <xoansampainho gmail com>

() ASCII Ribbon Campaign   - Against HTML e-mail
/\ http://asciiribbon.org/ - Against proprietary attachments

Mark Twain  - "There is no sadder sight than a young pessimist." -
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mark_twain.html