Gedit Fullscreen

This is a feature request:

In gedit, you can use the fullscreen plugin to make gedit fullscreen (<F11>). How about making it really fullscreen:

I have edited the code for myself to hide the statusbar and menubar when I toggle fullscreen.
Could you please make some preferences for the fullscreen plugin, so you can choose if you want the statusbar and menubar too?

(Sorry if my English is a bit crappy. Also sorry if this is the worng place to request features for plugins.)

Thanks!
Daan Sprenkels
dspenkels gmail com