Re: Re[2]: gnome without unuseful app

On Thu, 2009-07-02 at 19:05 +0900, michael wrote:
> And what are these options?
>
> --
> Nechkin Michael

Michael,

You might want to look at the FreeBSD gnome2-lite port
(x11/gnome2-lite). I don't know offhand what is left out from the full
gnome2 port but it might be suitable or at least give you some clues
about how to get what you want. Alternatively just install the Gnome
components that you do want rather than one of the Gnome meta-ports.

You might be better off getting further support on one of the freebsd
mailing lists: freebsd-questions, freebsd-gnome, etc. See the FreeBSD
website "support" link to get the full list.

Wayne