Re: ????????????????????????

On 26 Jan 2009, at 07:59, Magnus Therning wrote:

I tend to look at this whole debacle as a really good reason for signing
emails.  If the people who's addresses have been hijacked had been in
the habit of signing all outgoing email, then it would have been obvious
to everyone that they weren't the original senders of the spam.

I have to confess at being surprised that it wasn't pretty obvious anyway, but I suppose it serves as a worthwhile reminder that even nowadays, not everyone can smell spam at fifty paces.

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team