Opensuse 11.1 Gnome 2.24 Keyboard

Hi,

Iḿ new to this list, but am not completely new to Linux (OpenSuse).

I have recently upgrade (fresh install) from OpenSuse 11.0+Gnome 2.22 to OpenSuse 11.1+Gnome 2.24.

I have a Microsoft Media Pro Keyboard which functioned quiet happily under 11.0/2.22 but under 11.1/2.24 the extra feature that this keyboard provides just don seem to work.

Firstly, the keybaord is only recognised as a Microsoft Wireless Multimedia Keyboard (there is no option for Media Pro),

Secondly, xev and the keyboard Control Centre applet both recognise the extra keys being pressed (e.g. Mute, and Play/Pause) (Vol+/Vol- work), but Gnome via Totem and such don react.

Can anyone suggest why and perhaps a fix?

Best Regards

-=: Andy Underhill :=-