Re: Evolution configure problem

On Saturday 07 February 2009 02:59:21 you wrote:

>   <pre wrap="">I borked up my imap setup in evolution, I enter the wrong
> user and couldn't log in, now I can't access the preferences. When I click
> on preferences evolution locks up. Anyway I can correct this? I removed and
> installed evolution and even renamed the .evolution folder. A new one was
> created however I still can't make changes to my preferences since it locks
> up. Wanted to try Gnome since KDE4 seems to be much slower than it used to
> be and I'd heard that Gnome is faster.
>
> Thanks for any advice
> Chris
>

> You may need to kill those before you clean your evolution install.<br>
> ps -ef | grep evol</font>
That did the trick for that however I have some other issues. For one the
bottom/top panels have gone missing and without them the only apps that I can
run are those on the desktop. Running In Kmail I have an imap account setup.
It's setup on evolution however I can't add any folders under the account.
Shouldn't I be able to import all the folders in have in ~/Maildir into this
account? At least gpg is working.

Being a Gnome newbie is getting to be frustrating already

Chris

--
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C