Tomboy on Windows

Hi,

I tried to install Tomboy 0.14.1 on Windows XP, following the instructions located at http://live.gnome.org/Tomboy/Installing/Windows. Both the gtk-sharp 2.12.8 and Tomboy installers completed without error. But, when I attempt to start Tomboy, it fails immediately - Windows displays the message "Tomboy.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" etc.

Hitting the Debug button and starting Microsoft CLR Debugger results in this message:

   "An unhandled exception of type 'System.DllNotFoundException'
   occurred in gtk-sharp.dll

   Additional information: Unable to load DLL 'libgtk-win32-2.0-0.dll':
   The specified procedure could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT:
   0x8007007F)"

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks,
-Bob