Re: Why second panel is needed?

No no no no!!!
It is not true!
Please tell me that I am dreaming, or this is a badly composed 1st April joke! I LOVE gnome THIS way, All the gnome users - no matter if they are computer geeks or not - that I know !!!all of them!!! like the second panel.

Please do not let the Windows Users to ruin EVERYTHING!!!
If they want WINDOWS they CAN use it.
They can re-arrange the menu and delete the second panel, etc.
If I do not like something  just DO NOT buy it, but I do not DESTROY it!!!