Dumb little nautilus question ??

Hi;

I use nautilus with the tree side panel open as my file browser.  I
would like to set up the command line so that when nautilus opens, the
cursor in the tree is on 'Home Folder' but also the 'File System' folder
is expanded so that if I want a directory other than /home/user I can go
to it immediately.

It would save me one mouse reach, an expansion and a click.  Albeit, not
a big issue, but I have been playing around here for a couple of hours
and can't get it to work.  Writing the correct command has elevated
itself to a direct ego challenge.

Is there any suggestions on how I can get the nautilus file browser to
open with 'File System' expanded?
--
Regards Bill
Fedora 9, Gnome 2.22.3