Re: no PDF previews on remote ssh shares?

Sascha Heid wrote:
2008/9/22 Robert Moonen <rmoonen bigpond net au>:
Hi Sascha

Go to System|Preferences|File Management and select the Preview tab, change
'Show Thumbnails' to "Always".

Thanks Robert but it's already set to "Always".
Do you get pdf-previews for remote shares?

I hadn't actually tried it before, but I just changed the setting from "Local files only" to "Always" and yes it is displaying the previews, for pdf and anything else that it normally shows previews for on an ssh share across the room.

regards

Robert