Photo Import dialog ignores "always perform..." option

Whenever I insert a memory card into my card reader, gnome shows a
dialog [1] asking whether to import photos or ignore. I usually click
on "Ignore" after checking "always perform this action". It obviously
doesn't work because the dialog appears next time I plug a card.

Is there a way to configure this elsewhere? Is the "always perform
this action" supposed to work only with the "import photos" option?

I'm using Debian Lenny with gnome 2.22.3.

[1] http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotphotoimportuq0.png

--
Bruno Schneider
http://www.dcc.ufla.br/~bruno/