battstat applet

Hi,

I have a suggestion to improve battstat applet. It is possible to add to
a tooltip actual computer consumption in Watts? You cas see it in
gnome-power-manager.

Yesterday i try to make some patch to add this function. But i was
unable to find where the information of battery is get.

To get power consumption in Watts it's only necesary to have actual
voltage of battery and multiple it by current battery current.  Both can
be found in /proc/acpi/battery/*/state.

Iam using non-hal backend.

Can you please make a patch, or tell me where a can get started to do
this my self?

Thank you for your answers.
Sorry for my bad english. :)

Have a nice day.