gnome-panel eats all my memory and hangs my system

Hello,

I'm running gnome on debian sid.

If I start a new gnome-session with a user whith his home directory empty, gnome is fine.

But my own session is broken and gnome-panel + X will eat the memory when I start the gnome-session from gdm.

My problem is that I don't know how to debug the problem.

Which config files should I review ?

is it a FAQ ?

Do you have a pointer about how to debug this kind of problem ?

Thanks you!
PD: Please CC to me, I'm not in the list