gnome-volume-control: add profiles

Hello GNOME Lovers,
I'm not sure, if this is the right place to make a feature request, but I didn't find anything for this on the homepage.

It would be very nice, if you could create different profiles in volume control. I have a 7.1 set-up and there here are some use cases: - Profile 1: Sitting in front of the computer, listening to music (more on rear speakers) - Profile 2: Sitting on the couch, watching a movie (less on rear speakers, more on the center) - Profile 3: Being in the shower, listening to music (only one side speaker active)
- Profile 4: Being in the kitchen, listening to music (more bass)

Of course the user should be able to save his own profiles.

Thanks for your time and happy hacking :)
Peter