RE: Gnome 2.22 & FreeBSD 7 mouse configuration

On Thu, 2008-04-10 at 21:42 -0300, Pitre, Ian (DPS/MSP) wrote:
> Thank you for the info.  That website is exactly where I was last
> night and it describes xf86config and XF86Setup as the two files used
> for the configuration.  Although I have the same directory structure
> as described in the manual I do not have those two files.
>
> I'm soooo lost right now :)

Hi,

I think the documentation you're looking at is outdated, isn't FreeBSD
using Xorg instead of XFree86?

Try following these instructions instead,
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en/books/handbook/x-config.html

Also, if you have a mouse in the console, you're probably using gpm. I
think you need to either configure X to use gpm, or deactivate it?

--
Cheers,
Sven Arvidsson