gnome-phone-manager

Hi,
 I am trying to use your software to send and receive messages but it
 doesnt work properly.

 First, I dont know why, the application doesn't recognize the
 bluetooth
 devices so I first I have to create by myself the connection:

 mcm McM:~$ sudo rfcomm connect rfcomm0 00:17:D5:B4:DC:E0
 Connected /dev/rfcomm0 to 00:17:D5:B4:DC:E0 on channel 1

 then I link the program to this device...

 And then when I have and incomming message the application doesnt show
 me the new sms but I can send sms...

 could anybody help me?
 Other question, where can i find all the possible AT commands?

 thank you in advance!

 Miguel