Re: kde applet on on gnome

Currently gnome-panel doesn't support kicker (the kde panel) applets.
One solution that I could think of is having kicker run inside gnome, I am
not sure if this will run without kdesktop and the kde-session-manager
running. Another solution is to look for an equivalent applet for
gnome-panel (gprayertime?). You can also take a look at the packages
in Ubuntu Islam Edition, they probably have included such a tool.