Keyboard indicator loaded to the gnome-panel automatically?

Hi,

first at all, please excuse me for my poor English knowledge.

For one my project I need to have a standard GNOME keyboard indicator applet loaded automatically after Ubuntu installation process for the user. User can't do this manually, because he will have a limited access to the configuration options. I am looking how to do this. Is there any chance to put the applet to the panel from the command line (gconftool-2 has some options, but until now I don't now how exactly). Is there any easy way, or the only way is the gconftool-2?

Regards

Lumir

--
Lumír Jasiok